Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dare You Believe These Powerful Truths?

I am Christ consciousness realized
I am filled with vital energy
I am the mind of God
The Father and I are one
I am wise, all-knowing intelligence
I am awakened
I am enlightened
My consciousness is expanded
I am one with all life
I am joy
I am love
I am the God in all people and things
I am immortal
I do unto others as I would have them do unto me
I am everything a master is
I am complete freedom
I take responsibility for my life
I am impeccable
I am moral
I am fearless
I am precognitive
I can see things others do not
My psychic abilities are fully developed
I know the future and make my choices accordingly
I know the thoughts of others
I leave my body regularly and remember my journey
I slumber in Twilight
I am a lucid dreamer
I remember my dreams
I control my actions in my dreams
I dream other dimensions
I dream past life experiences
I dream future experiences
My God talks to me in the dreamstate
I can fly
I see in full view my radiant body
I see clearly the energy fields of every individual
Every day my joy grows
I live in the Now
I have visions of the golden plane of paradise
I remember my life with Ramtha
I respect myself
I respect others
I experience my conscious self
I travel dimensionally
I live in the Now
I commune with great beings
I remember my past lives
I remember my future
I am fabulous imagination
What I imagine is real
I visualize easily and dimensionally
What I imagine is my primary reality
I am an alchemist
I have the power to create my life the way I want it to be
I can create anything I want
My manifestations come quickly
I effect change, I am prepared for change
I accept change in my life
I release and let go of the past
I master my habits
My passion is awe-inspiring
I am a master of focus
I raise my frequencies at will
My power of concentration is increasing
I can move objects with my mind
I am a healer
God flows through me at all times
I trust my impressions
My body is strong and powerful
I am radiant health and vitality
I am utter abundance
My cup runneth over
I am forgiven and born anew
I surrender to my soul’s journey and destiny

Ramtha

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is great. Thanks for sharing.
So be it...

12:23 PM  
Blogger Druid said...

laaaaaaaaaame and unoriginal.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home